SOLD OUT- Nourish to Flourish Well-Being Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
Please send email@example.com an email if you would like to be put on a wait list for this retreat!
Busy, busy, busy has become the malaise of the modern era with so many of us spending every waking moment rushing from work to kids to social commitments, endlessly checking to do lists, emails and social media. It's little wonder that there is no time left in the day to prioritise some down-time, to invest in a little self-care. Burn out, chronic stress, deep-seated fatigue have become the new health endemic of our generation.
But constantly being a human 'doing' as opposed to a human 'being' is not sustainable - we need to prioritise our health, our rest, our self-care. Join Mindfulness and Well-Being Practitioner, Jo Eng, for a weekend of nourishment on all levels - physical, mental and emotional.
The weekend will consist of a series of workshops designed to help you:
- Nourish your body with gentle hatha and yin yoga classes that support your nervous system and increase your energy levels;
- Nourish your mind with mindfulness meditation practices and strategies for 'on the spot calm' in any situation;
- Nourish all aspects of yourself with deeply restful and restorative yoga nidra;
- Learn the 'Well-Being Wheel' model of wellness and self-care and how to create a personal well-being plan that will facilitate a home self-care practice to nourish you beyond this weekend retreat.
To further help you unwind and release, we can book time for you with a local massage therapist who comes here for you to enjoy.
- Nourish to Flourish Retreat$350$350Sold Out