Why Do Level 1 Part-time?
We asked senior instructor Devananda what students get from doing Level 1 yoga teacher training at Ashram Yoga. She says (in no particular order):
- The ability to realise how and where Yoga realistically works in and for your life. Affecting you and the people/family members around you.
- A succinct mix of practical & experiential knowledge, presented by a mix of authentic, highly qualified trainers.
- No tests or written exams. Success is determined from experiential homework assignments.
- Opportunity to support your learning by attending classes of the same "style" whilst training and thereafter. If you're not an Auckland local we can refer you to the closet Ashram Yoga trained teacher to your area through our teacher network.
Why train with Ashram Yoga?
- Ashram Yoga had been successfully training teachers for 15+ years and has trainees successfully teaching all over the world.
- We originate from a lineage of traditional yoga, which is not solely a modern day creation and perspective.
- This lineage ensures an already existing and ever growing yogic community/connection globally.
- Our facilitators do not "work" in Yoga but live it. Whether it be classes, courses, workshops, or retreats. We embody every aspect of living, learning & loving Yoga.
- Our Senior teacher Swami Shantimurti Saraswati is an ashram-trained sannyasin who has been teaching Yoga for over 35 years and has had exceptional experiences and training.
- Opportunity for continued learning and participation with the same facility post-training.
- Our training offers more teaching experience than any other course offered in New Zealand.
- We offer flexible payment options if necessary for the part-time course.
- Potential opportunity to teach with us post-training.